General Electric Sr. Demand Creation Manager (Field Sales Completions and/or Fishing) - Corpus Christi, TX in CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Sr. Demand Creation Manager (Field Sales Completions and/or Fishing) based in Corpus Christi, TX.
· Responsible for supporting key customer accounts
· Writes procedures and assists in establishment of department policies
· Assists with problem resolution
· Participates in training of customer service personnel
· Handles special projects, as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· 3+ years’ previous sales or customer support experience
· 3+ years’ oil and gas industry experience
· Good communication skills
· Able to work in a team environment
· Basic computer skills, including MS Office including MS Exchange, and Excel
· Advanced written and verbal skills
· 5+ years’ Completion Tool sales experience
· 5+ years’ customer support work experience
· Current experience working in the South Texas area with an established client base
· Effective communication skills able to work cross-functionally within an organization
· Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
Corpus Christi, TX
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: United States; Texas; CORPUS CHRISTI
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.