Matrix Service Company Project Controls Analyst in Corpus Christi, Texas
TitleProject Controls Analyst
The Project Controls Analyst will report directly to the Project Controls Manager. The Project Controls Analyst is responsible for monitoring and reporting quantity management, project cost, progress and assisting with various schedule exercises.
• Actively support the Company’s commitment to safety and its Core Values.
• Represent the Company at all times with high moral and ethical standards while adhering to the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
• Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of project controls procedures, supporting successful project’s cost, progress, quantity, and/or schedule processes.
• Responsible for the production of standardized project reporting at project required intervals.
• Responsible to monitor all project cost relative to forecasts and budget.
• Assist in the project set-up and close-out work process to ensure adherence to Company standards and contractual requirements.
• Participate in project level revenue recognition exercises, ensuring practices are aligned with management expectations.
• Participate in preparation of monthly and quarterly project reviews and forecasting.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• 2+ years of relevant Project Controls experience.
• Ability to interpret and audit contract terms, conditions and exhibits as applicable to project requirements.
• Strong Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills with the ability to gather and organize large amounts of data from various sources.
• Knowledge of Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication and Construction practices is a plus.
• Experience managing multiple tasks with various deadlines.
• Self-starter who can achieve results with minimal oversight.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point.
• Familiarity with Penta Accounting software is a plus.
• Varying work schedule and occasional overtime may be required.
• Ability to travel as required.
This position may require occasional travel and extended workdays.
This position will support various project locations across the United States.
EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets/Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, disability,
veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic or category.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or genetic information.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.