Associa Onsite Maintenance Technician in Corpus Christi, Texas
• Assist the general manager, porter, vendors, contractors by providing services necessary to ensure a friendly, efficient and safe environment.
• Maintain cleanliness of Common Elements (building exterior, grounds, walkways, driveway, parking garage, elevators, pool deck and stairways).
• Perform duties and repairs listed on work orders.
• Perform preventative maintenance and scheduled maintenance inspections and repairs.
• Ensure fire safety equipment (fire alarm system, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, etc.) are operational and inspections are current.
• Supervise maintenance of landscaping contractor.
• Respond to On-Call common area emergencies at the property.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of company policies, procedures and forms at a proficient level.
• Knowledge of State or local governmental safety requirements.
• Knowledge of general maintenance requirements (documentation, safety, required reporting, regulations, etc.)
• Knowledge of OSHA worksite and personal safety requirements.
• Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
• Time Management and time critical prioritization skills.
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 1-2 years of Multi-family or Commercial Maintenance experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have reliable transportation
Employment is contingent upon a pre-employment background check and drug screen