Anthem IT Business Systems Analyst Sr - PS2841 in Corpus Christi, Texas
/Your Talent. Our Vision./* At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will *drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
_Business Analyst Job Title_
Description: This is the Innovation Analyst role at the Anthem Innovation Studio in Atlanta GA . This role is an exciting and rare opportunity to provide analysis and project support to innovative initiatives while working in a dynamic and collaborative environment in Midtown Atlanta.
As part of the Anthem Innovation Studio team an Innovation Analyst will use strategic analysis, research and project execution skills in a highly visible position to support innovation initiatives through their lifecycle. The Analyst will also support innovation workshops and assist in the full cycle implementation of the innovation process [Agile and Design Thinking based].
· Actively support the innovation team, Anthem and our partners on the ideation, development and launch of initiatives· Assist in the identification of areas of improvement and critical problems to solve for our members, providers and associates · Work with various business and technology teams across the enterprise to effectively deliver innovative products · Assist in analyzing business needs, organize, and prioritize to ensure the success of multiple initiatives in a timely manner · Support product and project planning and execution. In certain cases, this may include rolling-up sleeves to ensure execution · Help in improving the utilization of agile principles, self-sustaining teams and a culture of innovation and collaboration · Research and evaluate new agile and product management techniques, industry and market trends, and tools that can be utilized to enhance the innovation function
· Planning and facilitation of meetings & Design Thinking workshops to accelerate the development of innovations
· Research new and maturing companies, mapping their products and services to potential use in initiatives
Key Skills:· Self-motivated, process oriented with a high attention to detail · Ability to complete deliverables with minimal supervision or direction · Strong experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban), Jira, Confluence, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio required
· Familiarity with Design Thinking principles, project & product management preferred· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
· Comfortable with shifting priorities and timelines
· Ability to interface and communicate with the business effectively towards results
· Effective presentation & facilitation skills
· Ability to tailor communications to different audiences
· Understanding of current technology environment & cutting-edge products, services and companies
· Understanding of current healthcare landscape and its opportunities· Intellectual curiosity and keenness to be involved in making a difference · Ability to think creatively to solve problems · Demonstrated mindset for solutioning Willingness to try new things and fail
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, 5 years experience in consulting or corporate innovation. 1 years experience in healthcare. 2 years experience in technology
Preferred Qualifications: Master’s degree, Design Thinking certifications, Agile certifications
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Information Technology
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: IT Business Systems Analyst Sr - PS2841
Location: texas-Corpus Christi
Requisition ID: PS2841